By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sports DailySports Daily
Notification Show More
  • Home
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
    • WNBA
  • Tennis
  • Racing
  • Golf
  • Racing
Reading: Nate Diaz Backs Max Holloway to Win UFC 326, Pushes for BMF Title Showdown at the White House
Share
Sports DailySports Daily
Search
  • Home
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
    • WNBA
  • Tennis
  • Racing
  • Golf
  • Racing
Follow US
Sports Daily > Fighting > Nate Diaz Backs Max Holloway to Win UFC 326, Pushes for BMF Title Showdown at the White House
Max Holloway stares down Charles Oliveira during the showdown
Fighting

Nate Diaz Backs Max Holloway to Win UFC 326, Pushes for BMF Title Showdown at the White House

February 12, 2026 3 Min Read
Share
SHARE

Table of Contents

Toggle
  • Diaz Claims He’ll “Slap” Holloway on UFC White House Card
  • Dana White Keeps Door Open for Diaz’s UFC Return

Nate Diaz believes Max Holloway is set for a complete comeback in June following his successful defense of the BMF title against Charles Oliveira.

On March 7th, Max Holloway is scheduled to face Charles Oliveira in the main event at UFC 326, aiming to become the first competitor to defend the BMF title successfully.

Before their upcoming fight, Oliveira described himself as “just a boy” when they first squared off in the cage back in 2015 but now sees himself as “a lion among lions.”

While Oliveira has the support of top lightweight contender Arman Tsarukian heading into this bout, Holloway is backed by former UFC star Nate Diaz.

Diaz Claims He’ll “Slap” Holloway on UFC White House Card

Hailing from Stockton, Nate Diaz last competed under the UFC banner in 2022, submitting Tony Ferguson in the main event of UFC 279. Since then, the 40-year-old has ventured into boxing, participating in a contentious match against Jake Paul and a rematch against former UFC BMF rival Jorge Masvidal in the ring.

Despite the financial success Diaz has enjoyed outside the UFC, he has expressed interest in returning for June’s UFC White House event. Having fought in the first-ever BMF title bout in 2019, Diaz recently stated that he “started the whole division” with that fight.

With Holloway and Oliveira set to fight for the championship on March 7, Diaz is confident the Hawaiian will prevail and is even envisioning a showdown on the White House lawn.

See also  New HISA Equine Recovery Foundation Launched to Aid Horses Facing Life-Threatening Injuries

“I like Max (in that match),” Diaz told ClockedNload. “Yeah, I like Max in that match, but I’m going to beat the crap out of him. I’m sorry I just said that, but I’m gonna beat the crap out of him. Yeah, the White House would be perfect,” he added.


Photo by Cooper Neill/Zuffa LLC

Dana White Keeps Door Open for Diaz’s UFC Return

Throughout Diaz’s UFC career, his relationship with Dana White was often tense, with White joking about the challenges of dealing with both Nate and Nick Diaz. However, when Nate left the promotion, it seemed the possibility of a comeback remained.

“This is always going to be Nate’s home. Nate grew up here…he fought some of the biggest fights ever here. We love this kid. We don’t know about his future fights, but this will always be his home. We’ll see that,” White said during the postgame press conference following DWCS 57.

Fan Take: For fight fans, Diaz’s openness to return could inject fresh excitement into the UFC, especially with the BMF title on the line. This potential comeback symbolizes not just the resilience of a beloved fighter but also highlights the evolving landscape of combat sports, where MMA and boxing increasingly intersect.

You Might Also Like

Islam Makhachev Attempts to Steal the Spotlight from Justin Gaethje’s UFC Whitehouse Showdown with Ilya Topuria

UFC Analysts Recommend Tom Aspinall Take On Derrick Lewis Instead of Top Contender Who Defeated Him

Brian Norman Jr. and Devin Haney Expected to Seal Oral Agreement on Fight Later This Year, Report Says

Joe Rogan Mocks Donald Trump’s ‘Crazy’ UFC White House Event Idea, Highlights Its Flaws

Dana White Fires Back Fiercely on Francis Ngannou’s Return Amid PFL Contract Buzz

TAGGED:Fighting
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Copy Link
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Popular News

Left: Justin Gaethje celebrates his victory over Michael Johnson in 2017. Right: Justin Gaethje enters the cage for his 2025 fight against Rafael Fiziev.
Fighting

Justin Gaethje Faced a One-Handed Warrior and Nearly Got Knocked Out in His First World Title Defense

Mark Your Calendar: New York Thoroughbred Breeders Inc. Stallion Season Auction Returns February 4-6 — Preview the Listings Today!
Omaha Police Under Scrutiny as Terrence Crawford Faces Gunpoint Traffic Stop; Mayor Vows Thorough Internal Probe
Why Red Bull Feels Uncertain About Max Verstappen’s Racing Future in F1
Miles Turner Credits Tyrese Haliburton for Crushing the Popular NBA Narrative in Game 6 Heroics
Eddie Hall Opens Up on the Cost of Turning Down a Bout with Francis Ngannou

About US

Your trusted source for up-to-the-minute sports news, in-depth analysis, and expert coverage across the globe’s most exciting sports.

Facebook Twitter Youtube

Categories

  • Baseball
  • Basketball
  • Football
  • Golf
  • Racing
  • Tennis

Legal Pages

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service

Subscribe US

Coyle’s Hat Trick Powers Blue Jackets to 4-2 Victory Over Blackhawks
Joel Klatt Praises Stellar Showings of Harrison and Tuimoloau Against Penn State
Get Your Free MLB Player Props and Odds for July 26: Featuring Ronald Koona and Clayton Car Show This Saturday!
© 2025 All Rights reserved | Powered by Sports Daily
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?