By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sports DailySports Daily
Notification Show More
  • Home
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
    • WNBA
  • Tennis
  • Racing
  • Golf
  • Racing
Reading: Source: Why soccer’s next superstar ignored transfer interest from Chelsea and Arsenal
Share
Sports DailySports Daily
Search
  • Home
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
    • WNBA
  • Tennis
  • Racing
  • Golf
  • Racing
Follow US
Sports Daily > Football > Source: Why soccer’s next superstar ignored transfer interest from Chelsea and Arsenal
Nico Paz in action for Argentina
Football

Source: Why soccer’s next superstar ignored transfer interest from Chelsea and Arsenal

March 29, 2026 4 Min Read
Share
SHARE

Table of Contents

Toggle
  • Nico Paz’s snub regarding transfer to the Premier League revealed by those involved
  • What’s next for Nikopas?

Chelsea and Arsenal were interested in a move for Nico Paz, but as first reported in the Daily Briefing, Nico Paz always intended to return to Real Madrid after his time in Como.

Los Blancos are set to trigger the 21-year-old’s buyout clause this summer, despite other top clubs also inquiring about his status.

Download the official CaughtOffSide app to get all the latest news and updates straight to your phone. above apple & Google play

Real Madrid are currently planning to build their squad around a player they believe will be one of the next big names next season, after forgoing competition from the Premier League.

Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester City all made inquiries about the great talent, but were told in no uncertain terms that his only intention was to return to Real Madrid.

A source close to Real Madrid told me:Paz wanted nothing more than to return to Real Madrid. He is guaranteed a key role in the first team. They believe he is the next superstar of world soccer. ”

Nico Paz’s snub regarding transfer to the Premier League revealed by those involved

The 21-year-old has been on the radar of Chelsea for some time, with Paz also reportedly receiving interest from other big clubs.

I first reported here in September. Chelsea were expected to push for passing.Apparently, an investigation was conducted, but it was unsuccessful.

See also  Ruben Amorim 'loves' the underrated Manchester United star who is the 'glue' of the team, says Gary Neville

Since then, industry sources have said that in addition to Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester City are also investigating the pass situation, but the Argentine international has also turned it down.

“Chelsea were keen to sign Pass. He is exactly the kind of person they are looking for,” said my source. “Arsenal and Man City have also seen him and are very impressed. Real Madrid did really well To protect his future. ”

What’s next for Nikopas?

Paz initially appeared to struggle to integrate into the Real Madrid squad during his first period at the Bernabéu, but the club always felt there was a great chance he could raise his level once he gained more experience.

As time goes on, that is exactly what happened to the talented young playmaker during his time in Serie A, and a €9 million buy-back clause looks like an absolute bargain for a player that many in the game feel will soon be worth more than €100 million.

Paz has scored 17 goals in 68 games in all competitions during his two seasons with Como and has been compared to Barcelona’s midfield genius Pedri.

This hasn’t been Real Madrid’s best season, so they will be hoping that Paz can make a big impact when he returns. Perhaps as an upgrade over the likes of Jude Bellingham and Arda Guler, who haven’t been able to perform consistently enough.

You Might Also Like

Nuno preparing £8m move to West Ham to sign ‘outstanding’ set-piece specialist

There’s a reason why Liverpool won’t comply with Ibrahima Konate’s demands

Soccer Showdown: Arsenal Welcomes Liverpool for Thrilling EPL Clash, while Madrid Derby Set to Ignite Jeddah During Spanish Super Cup Kickoff!

Manchester United plan to sign Wharton £40m ‘elite’ midfielder

Rangers’ ‘monster’ is fast becoming the new Cerny, and he’s not even a winger

TAGGED:Football
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Copy Link
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Popular News

Tarik Skubal wins arbitration case against Tigers, sets MLB record with annual salary of $32 million for 2026 season
Baseball

Tarik Skubal Triumphs in Arbitration, Secures Record-Breaking $32 Million Salary for 2026 MLB Season with Tigers

Alex Pereira Rings in the New Year by Sharing His Relationship with UFC Star Tracy Cortez
2026 NHL Stanley Cup Predictions: Panthers Favored Over 3 Petes in Early Odds
Argentine golfer imitates Enzo’s World Cup goal celebration and makes Year Cup gesture at British Open
Agent Confirms: Wrexham Welcomes Former Man Utd Star Eriksen!
Tottenham prepare to sign Oumar Solet amid speculation over Radu Dragusin

About US

Your trusted source for up-to-the-minute sports news, in-depth analysis, and expert coverage across the globe’s most exciting sports.

Facebook Twitter Youtube

Categories

  • Baseball
  • Basketball
  • Football
  • Golf
  • Racing
  • Tennis

Legal Pages

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service

Subscribe US

Woltemade reveals the “unusual” Ibrahimovic character that he offers Newcastle
Man United players may just have confirmed another signature with their social media activities
Ratcliffe keen on Manchester United considering 55-year-old manager despite Carrick’s heroics
© 2025 All Rights reserved | Powered by Sports Daily
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?