By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sports DailySports Daily
Notification Show More
  • Home
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
    • WNBA
  • Tennis
  • Racing
  • Golf
  • Racing
Reading: Club president sends cruel message to Liverpool over potential €100m transfer
Share
Sports DailySports Daily
Search
  • Home
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
    • WNBA
  • Tennis
  • Racing
  • Golf
  • Racing
Follow US
Sports Daily > Football > Club president sends cruel message to Liverpool over potential €100m transfer
Arne Slot looks on during Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
Football

Club president sends cruel message to Liverpool over potential €100m transfer

May 16, 2026 2 Min Read
Share
SHARE

Arne Slott watches Liverpool 1-1 against Chelsea (Photo by Carl Recine/Getty Images)

Eli Junior Crupi could be linked with a move from Bournemouth at the end of the season.

The French attacker has been on the rise since joining the Cherries, scoring 12 goals in the Premier League so far. At 19 years old, he is a promising young player who, with the right guidance, could develop into a star.

He has been linked with several clubs in recent weeks. According to a report in Spanish newspaper SPORT, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea are keeping an eye on his movements.

However, the English club’s chief executive, Tiago Pinto, has revealed that the player has no intention of leaving the club in the summer. He has a long-term contract with them, but there is no release clause in his contract. He added that he would not sell the player even if Liverpool offered him 100 million euros.

“We will not sell Crupi even if Barcelona or Liverpool make an offer of 100 million euros. That is completely out of the question,” he said.

Liverpool could use more quality play in the final third and a dynamic attacker like Krupe would have been ideal. He can play not only on the wing but also as a center forward. He could have added goals and technical ability in the final third. He has the ability to grow into a star if given the right guidance. It would be reasonable to assume he will end up at a top club.

See also  Liverpool's new Trent has become a force to be reckoned with even after the match against Wolves.

It is extremely unlikely that the Cherries will allow him to leave this summer, and clubs hoping to sign him will have to wait for now.

You Might Also Like

Arteta could repair Gabriel’s injury by releasing Arsenal’s £45m ‘beast’

Fabrizio Romano confirms Liverpool have agreed contract with South American playmaker

“Perhaps…” – Journalist gives Manchester United bold transfer hopes

Matheus Cunha injury update appeared after the first scan of Man United Attacker

Newcastle United offered the opportunity to sign Star Liverpool, which was sold last year

TAGGED:Football
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Copy Link
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Popular News

Leclerc says Ferrari driver will have a tough year-end for 'passengers'
Racing

Leclerc says Ferrari driver will have a tough year-end for ‘passengers’

Chelsea and Man United increase interest, with price set at €70 million for midfielder
From Spain: Liverpool players with strong reputations could be sold, and euro giants will be enthusiastic
NHL Goaltender Makes the Leap to KHL in a Bold Career Move
Manny Franco and Linda Rice Dominate the 2025 NYRA Leaderboard
Arsenal is ready to sign “special” players. Bertha, who works behind the scenes, spoke with her agent.

About US

Your trusted source for up-to-the-minute sports news, in-depth analysis, and expert coverage across the globe’s most exciting sports.

Facebook Twitter Youtube

Categories

  • Baseball
  • Basketball
  • Football
  • Golf
  • Racing
  • Tennis

Legal Pages

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service

Subscribe US

Krattenberg points out the main var errors of Aston Villa – Crystal Palace Games
Newcastle decide to sign in January amid injury problems
Manchester City 3-1 Bournemouth: Talking Points as a dominant victory boosts City Champions League qualification
© 2025 All Rights reserved | Powered by Sports Daily
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?